Saturday, April 21st // 11 AM to 3 PM // Whitefish High School
This free community festival features a diverse selection of booths hosted by local conservation groups, non-profits, and businesses. Each booth has a hands-on activity or craft based on one of the Earth Day themes: Grow It, Fix It, Save It, and Live It.
The Flathead Earth Day Celebration will feature:
- Live music throughout the day
- Local food trucks & vendors
- 50 unique booths featuring a wide variety of hands-on, family-friendly activities and crafts
- Classroom workshops and community discussions
- GRAND OPENING! Tour the new Center for Sustainability & Entrepreneurship
- Community presentation of the final City of Whitefish Climate Action Plan
- Get-a-Grip climbing wall and jumper
- Student project exhibits
- Tons of family fun, education, and inspiration!
Click here to register for workshops! Please register for workshops before the Earth Day event. See schedule below.
- Interested in hosting a booth? Find out how here!
- Want to support Earth Day with a sponsorship? Sponsors are essential to making this free public event a success. Event sponsors will be featured in event promotion and during the event.
Click here to download a sponsorship form, then mail with your check to 14 3rd Street East, Ste. 240, Kalispell MT 59901, OR, email to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay online here.
- Want to volunteer? Email email@example.com to find out how you can help!